What is Twitch?
Twitch is a live video streaming service owned by Amazon. It allows users to login and stream games from their computer, as well as from mobile devices and consoles. People who stream games on Twitch can get paid, which is a great way to earn extra money by playing games.
Why People Want to Uninstall Twitch?
Like any program people install on their personal computers, they may find that they use less and less of it after a period of time as they lose interest in it. That’s when they decide to uninstall it to free up resources allow them to pursue their other interests.
That’s why, we have come up with this step by step guide on how to uninstall Twitch Desktop App.
Ways to Uninstall Twitch:
1) Uninstall Manually
- Use the Cortana search box beside the Start Button
- Type in “Add or Remove Programs”
- Launch Add or Remove Programs by clicking on the menu item
- Look through the Apps and features list to locate Twitch
- Click on Twitch > Uninstall.
- That’s all! The uninstallation is complete.
For some people this works. However, at times it does not fully remove all the files from the program. If this doesn’t work for you, or you find this too complexed for you, then you may want to try the following methods below.
This is the safest and most reliable option for uninstalling any programs on windows 7/8/10. It is:
- Faster and more reliable than Windows’ standard Add/Remove applet.
- Remove any stubborn programs that Windows Add/Remove Program cannot remove.
- Using a force-uninstall method, remove corrupted or partially installed/uninstalled applications.
- Clean up registry entries and installed drivers.
- Easy to use, with unique features that make it effective.
Our PC is one of our most used gadgets. When it does not function well, our work or fun is disrupted, bringing about much inconvenience. We hope the above information on how to uninstall Twitch desktop app has help you achieve what you wanted.
You can avoid all the inconvenience with a simple to use tool like the Special Uninstaller, which keeps our PC in tip top condition!