What is Spotify?
Spotify is a free music streaming app that you can download for free on your computer. It’s one of the top apps in the world right now, and many people have found that it’s a great way to help them discover new music. With the ability to download music for offline listening, Spotify is a great alternative to Pandora. Spotify is also a great way to hear music from artists you may not know or explore genres you don’t normally listen to.
Challenges in Removing Spotify?
One of the most common challenges people face is that Spotify crashes when they are uninstalling it. Others feedback that the app wouldn’t open at all. Still others experience residual files on their computers after uninstallation.
That’s why, we have come up with this step by step guide on how to uninstall Spotify.
Ways to Remove Spotify:
1) Uninstall Manually
- Use the Cortana search box beside the Start Button
- Type in “Add or Remove Programs”
- Launch Add or Remove Programs by clicking on the menu item
- Look through the Apps and features list to locate Spotify
- Click on Spotify > Uninstall.
- That’s all! The uninstallation is complete.
For some people this works. However, at times it does not fully remove all the files from the program. If this doesn’t work for you, or you find this too complexed for you, then you may want to try the following methods below.
This is the safest and most reliable option for uninstalling any programs on windows 7/8/10. It is:
- Faster and more reliable than Windows’ standard Add/Remove applet.
- Remove any stubborn programs that Windows Add/Remove Program cannot remove.
- Using a force-uninstall method, remove corrupted or partially installed/uninstalled applications.
- Clean up registry entries and installed drivers.
- Easy to use, with unique features that make it effective.
Our PC is one of our most used gadgets. When it does not function well, our work or fun is disrupted, bringing about much inconvenience. We hope the above information on how to uninstall Spotify has help you achieve what you wanted.
You can avoid all the inconvenience with a simple to use tool like the Special Uninstaller, which keeps our PC in tip top condition!