What is DS4windows?
DS4windows is a free program which enables the use of a PS4 game controllers with your PC. It even goes further to allow the use of your PS4 game controllers as an Xbox 360 controller as well.
Why People Want to Uninstall DS4windows?
Some people face issues with the connection between their PS4 controllers, others feedback that the controls on their game seems to have been deteriorated after installing DS4windows. As such, they are looking to get rid of all residual files that come with the installation of DS4windows.
That’s why, we have come up with this step by step guide on how to completely uninstall ds4windows.
Ways to Uninstall DS4windows:
1) Uninstall Manually
- Use the Cortana search box beside the Start Button
- Type in “Add or Remove Programs”
- Launch Add or Remove Programs by clicking on the menu item
- Look through the Apps and features list to locate DS4windows
- Click on DS4windows > Uninstall.
- That’s all! The uninstallation is complete.
For some people this works. However, at times it does not fully remove all the files from the program. If this doesn’t work for you, or you find this too complexed for you, then you may want to try the following methods below.
This is the safest and most reliable option for uninstalling any programs on windows 7/8/10. It is:
- Faster and more reliable than Windows’ standard Add/Remove applet.
- Remove any stubborn programs that Windows Add/Remove Program cannot remove.
- Using a force-uninstall method, remove corrupted or partially installed/uninstalled applications.
- Clean up registry entries and installed drivers.
- Easy to use, with unique features that make it effective.
Our PC is one of our most used gadgets. When it does not function well, our work or fun is disrupted, bringing about much inconvenience. We hope the above information on how to completely uninstall DS4windows has help you achieve what you wanted.
You can avoid all the inconvenience with a simple to use tool like the Special Uninstaller, which keeps our PC in tip top condition!